What! We’re five already? Initially launched as a 1-year popup bar at the previous Red Dot Traffic Building, we’ve since come a long way from where we first began, and have relaunched in Gillman Barracks.
Hopscotch is turning five, and we will like to invite you to party together with us on this joyous occasion! We have an epic line up of activities, drinks and food for you, so clear your schedules and join in on some good community fun!
If you don’t already know, Hopscotch pays tribute to Singapore’s culture by featuring local themed craft cocktails and BBQ styled food.
Featuring the following activities
– Local Themed Food
– 5 of our most popular cocktails from before
– Singaporean style shots
– Many fun games hosted by Bryan Lee
– Live performance by Cynthia Numberfour Chua & Linus
– Live music by DJackulation, DJ Kianz and DJ Tennacious
– Laybacks by semi-drunk owners
– Birthday celebration for Head Bar Honcho Joel Newin
– An epic toast to commemorate this joyous occasion
For reservations, please WhatsApp or call Joel Newin at 9320 0107! Reserve!
Don’t forget to rsvp.